Blooming flowers and warmer weather make the perfect setting for a move. Real estate agents often say that spring and summer are the peak seasons for buying and selling a home, which is why this is the perfect post for today.
The real estate industry can be very unpredictable but with prayers and faith, your house could have new owners within a few weeks.
St. Joseph, husband of the Virgin Mary and adoptive father of Jesus, is the patron saint of homes and families. He is the protector of carpenters, workers and realtors. It has been known that praying to St. Joseph can in fact help you sell your house.
Their are many How to's on the burying of the St. Joseph statue, here a just a few:
- Bury upside down next to the "for sale" sign
- Bury 3" from the rear of the house
- Simply place it somewhere on the property
- Bury it next to the street facing the home
- Bury it next to the front door facing away from the home
- Bury it in the front yard
- Bury it 8" to 12" deep
While specifics truly don't matter, what does is the belief and the trust in St. Joseph to help.